perjantai 11. maaliskuuta 2011

Bullet For My Valentine, 14.11.2010, Helsingin Jäähalli/Helsinki Icehall, Helsinki

In november I had aday, which I waited so many months!
I bought the ticket for Bullet For My Valentine-gig at the same day, when they came out on sale.


We went to wait this gig on saturday night, about few hours before midnight. (So, we wait them about 24 hours).
We made our camp and start to eat (:D) and sleep. During we slept, there came some girls. Also some dude wanna check are we alive, and when we were, he give to us Matt's plectrum ... interesting!

Waiting went quite slowly. I hate and love it. There weren't much people, most of them came hour before the doors opened.
We were lucky this time! I was the first one who got inside from the door, first one who got inside of the doors to standing area and first one who got a place in front row! And when my friend came to next to me, we were really happy and all what we can said was " fuck yeah !!! ".
Our spot on the front row were in the middle, just there where Matt play and sing ;)




There were two things which sucked. Actually three.
1. Escape The Fate cancelled their show ...
2. ... so finnish The Man-Eating Tree came to their place. And they were wrong band to support BFMV, that's just the sad true, we should get some other kind of band, but ... shit happens.
3. BFMV played too short show :P (Okay, they had almost two encore ... but still!)

But let's return to the show!
I saw them last time in Provinssi, last summer. This time I was so surprised, because they played Say Goodnight !!! I knew, that they have played that but I never could imagine that they can played it in here ... I was so happy!
I have quite much photos of Matt, 'cause he was front of us ... I don't have any good photo of Moose (the drummer) :( And it was also really hard to get any good photos of Jay, he moves so much ... :P

Matt Tuck, vocals and guitar

Padge, guitar and backing vocals

Matt couldn't get off his eyes from us ;)

Jay, bass and backing vocals


Setlist (Songs are not in order. At least these ones, can be more, I didn't get setlist.) ;

Tears Don't Fall (The Poison)

All These Things I Hate (The Poison)
Hand Of Blood (The Poison)
Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow (What I Can Do) (The Poison)
Scream Aim Fire (Scream Aim Fire)
Eye Of The Storm (Scream Aim Fire)
Waking The Demon (Scream Aim Fire)
Say Goodnight (Scream Aim Fire) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fever (Fever)
Your Betrayal (Fever)
The Last Fight (Fever)
 
About the songs ; They played quite many of my favourites! And new songs sounded much better at live than from record :P I also liked that they pleayed much of older songs.
I would love to hear some day at live The End (The Poison), it's one of the most beautiful hard rock/metal ballads what I know/have ever heard. It's awesome!
Also Road To No Where (Scream Aim Fire), Disappear (Scream Aim Fire) and No Easy Way Out (Scream Aim Fire) would be great to hear at live ...
 
One of the greatest photo's what I have ever taken from Matt. At least that's my opinion :)
 
Emo-Matt! How cute.




There's Moose! feat. Matt!


Well, I don't have any words to say how happy I was at this. I just love them, their music and everything ! So much. Amen.


" Can I die with you so that we could never grow old? "

Check out the websites ;

http://www.bulletformyvalentine.com/
www.myspace.com/bulletformyvalentine

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti